Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure.
Please read the recommended steps to follow:
· Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before procedure
· Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburnt face
· Do not use any tanning creams or sprays
· Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment
· Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment
· Do not work out the day of the procedure.
· Do not have Botox 3 weeks prior
· Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
· Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure. In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor colour deposit:
· Do not drink alcohol 24 – 48 hours before your tattoo
· Do not consume coffee before your procedure · Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)