Dermal Fillers Juvederm
Ideal to add volume or softening wrinkles or lips. Very popular for softening laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anaesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful.*
In our clinic we like to make sure that we are offering the best possible treatments supported by using the best possible products. This is why we offer the highest quality of Dermal Fillers for Wrinkles and Lips volume
Prices start on £180.
Juvederm cost 1ml £320 and now is offer 40%
Lately, we have also introduced another great line of Dermal Fillers. The line is called Perfectha and it is the latest generation of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers for lips volume. With this line the prices start on £170 per 1 ml.
lip fillers edinburgh, lip fillers edinburgh reviews, cheap lip fillers edinburgh, dermal fillers edinburgh cost, juvederm lips edinburgh, lip fillers scotland.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.
- Try to exercise your treated muscles for the first hour after treatment (e.g. practice frowning, raising your eyebrows or squinting). This helps to work the treatment into your muscles. Although this may help your procedure outcome, it will NOT impact your treatment negatively if you forget to do this.
- Do NOT have a facial, nor rub or massage the treated area for 24 hours after your treatment.
- Do NOT lie down or do strenuous exercise for three hours after treatment. Also, avoid any exposure to a sauna, hot tub or tanning for four hours. This will prevent your blood pressure from rising and thus minimize the risk of bruising after treatment.
- Please be aware that some, though very few patients, experience a mild headache. You may take Tylenol to help with this for pain relief.
- Be assured that tiny bumps or marks will go away within a few hours after your treatment. There is a small risk of bruising. If this occurs, do not worry since it will only be temporary and can easily be covered up with makeup. Any little bit of bruising may last up to one week.
- After treatment is placed into the targeted muscles, the weakening effect gradually begins anywhere from 3-7 days and is not complete for two weeks. Therefore, optimal results are not seen for at least
- Last approximately 2-3 months at first. However, if you maintain your treatment appointments with the frequency recommended, the duration of each treatment result may last
longer than four months.
- Filler will last approximately 6-12 months.
- After filler is injected, you may be bruised, red or feel some swelling. This will all go down in time and you will feel the full effect of filler in about two weeks.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your recent injections, please contact your Plastic Surgeon’s office.